The Lord bless and keep you. The Lord make His face to shine upon you. The Lord be gracious unto you, and give you peace.

Friday, July 6, 2012

Fireworks On The Fourth

Jesse
Luke 
Taylor

Jack 
Grama & Mark 
David 
Audrey wasn't sure if she liked it or not.
Marian
Jim & Jack 





This one was a little too close to the ground.


By next year I'm gonna be able to take really good firework pictures. These ones are better than last years pictures for sure but I can do better. I wanna be able to do them with more than just the firework in the picture. I've never been much of a fireworks fan but it's enjoyable to watch the kids watch them. Here's a few video clips of the 
kids doing Snappers...




2 comments:

  1. I'm using that one that was too close to the ground for my background on my iPad.....

    ReplyDelete