The Lord bless and keep you. The Lord make His face to shine upon you. The Lord be gracious unto you, and give you peace.

Thursday, December 20, 2012

The Good Samaritan Project

This whole project was very enjoyable! I forgot how slow & wild little kids are sometimes so the project took a few weeks instead of a few days but we had a good time. Marian especially didn't want me baking without her:) They really did a good job making the video too. I think part of their inspiration was knowing they were gona get to eat it all when they were done, but whatever the reason, they get the stories going in. Someday it may mean something to them:) I asked them who they think the Good Samaritan was and they said "Jesus" & then I asked them who they thought the hurt man was and they said "A Preacher"! They're hearing something:)








1 comment: