The Lord bless and keep you. The Lord make His face to shine upon you. The Lord be gracious unto you, and give you peace.

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Mark Henry Hicks

Mark - War-like, defender, hammer
Henry - Ruler of the home

Very sweet boy!

Aunt Kaylee, Mark & Marian 
Uncle John & Mark
Marian likes to take pictures. 
Luke likes to look more than hold:)
I didn't frame this very good but I like the look.


A good name is rather to be chosen than great riches, and loving 
favour rather than silver and gold. 
Proverbs 22:1


2 comments:

  1. I just called Grampa in to see the new pictures of Mark Henry Hicks and family. I wish I could hold him, but my time will come soon. He is such a beautiful baby and could see that everyone wants to hold him. Thanks also for the school pictures. Grampa enjoyed them too. Love, Grandma

    ReplyDelete